How about your four and five year old daughters pulling back the bedcovers to climb in for the night only to discover this? Wow, talk about hysterical! They were pretty shaken up about finding a centipede in their bed, as you can imagine! Centipedes are poisonous, but their bites aren't fatal. Still, very unnerving for the girls AND their mother! I was immediately in the gutted bathroom stuffing any cracks and crevices that it could have come through, lol.
After the uninvited overnight guest was disposed of, Jeff tucked the girls in and told them goodnight and to "not to let the bed bugs bite". Oy!